The difference between external vacuum packer and internal vacuum packager
Datatime: 6/26/2019 11:06:00 AM Visit: 35
The difference between external vacuum packaging machine and internal vacuum packaging machine
First, the difference:
1. Packing object: The external vacuum packaging machine is mainly used for anti-oxidation product packaging of electronic products; the internal pumping vacuum packaging machine is mainly for packaging products with high vacuum requirements and cleanliness, such as food products.
2. Construction: The external vacuum packaging machine is placed in the packaging bag of the packaged object through the air suction nozzle to extract the air; the internal vacuum packaging machine directly seals the vacuum indoor air into a vacuum and seals it. .
3. Application: The external vacuum packaging machine does not require a very high degree of vacuum, but the product to be packaged is not only anti-collision, but also beautiful in appearance; the most important function of the internal vacuum packaging machine is to remove oxygen and prevent microorganisms. The growth and reproduction require a high degree of vacuum.
4. Air source: The external pumping vacuum packaging machine needs to be connected to a gas source, and the internal pumping type only needs to bring its own vacuum pump to complete the packaging process.
Second, the same thing:
1. Vacuum packaging system: A complete vacuum system includes vacuum pump, vacuum gauge and vacuum solenoid valve.
2. Workflow: The main working processes of the vacuum packaging machine are vacuuming, heat sealing, gas returning and circulation.