1. Part of the air (oxygen) in the packaging container is eliminated, which can effectively prevent the food from spoiling.
2. The use of packaging materials with excellent barrier properties (air tightness) and strict sealing technology and requirements can effectively prevent the exchange of packaging contents, which can prevent food weight loss and taste loss, and prevent secondary pollution.
3. The gas inside the vacuum packaging container has been eliminated, which accelerates the heat transfer, which can improve the efficiency of heat sterilization and avoid the packaging container from rupturing due to gas expansion during heat sterilization.
In the food industry, vacuum packaging applications are very common, various cooked products such as chicken legs, ham, sausages, grilled fish fillets, beef jerky, etc.; preserved products such as various pickles, soy products, preserved fruits and other foods that need to be kept fresh Increasingly, vacuum packaging is used. Vacuum-packed food has a long shelf life, which greatly extends the shelf life of the food.
- Feeding and discharging method: forward and right out.
- The compression vacuum packaging machine adopts a hot box fixed instant heating method to save energy.
- Special electric heating arrangement, even heat distribution.
- The body is small and the floor space is small.
- Suitable for small batch production and medium-volume production. Vacuum packaging machines that can cooperate with assembly line operations to improve efficiency.
- Using original imported spare parts from Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, the performance is stable and reliable .
The above are the characteristics of food vacuum packaging machines.
WENZHOU HUAQIAO PACKING MACHINE FACTORY
No. 15, Gangfu Rd., Airport New Area, Wenzhou,China
+86-135 8769 2702 +86-139 5773 7637